Facebook Instagram Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers BlogLovin Home Image Map

March 21, 2012

Excellent Online Continuing Education: Advanced Healthcare Education

I thought I'd share a great source of online continuing education with you today.  It is called Advanced Healthcare Education, LLC, and their website is www.videoce.tv.  They provide online video presentations for a wide variety of healthcare professionals, including speech language pathologists and SLPA's, occupational therapists and COTA's, physical therapists and PTA's, and nurses and school healthcare providers.

I have completed two courses through this company and both were excellent in content and value.  After downloading each session, I was able to play them on my own time schedule from the comfort of my home.  In addition to the video presentations, each session incudes written material that is easily downloaded and follows along with the speaker's presentation.  At the end of each session, you are required to pass a brief examination before earning your CEU's.  You are then given a certificate of completion, with the number of CEU's printed on the certificate.

According to their mission statement, "AHE, LLC has a mission to provide high quality, highly relevant and in-depth live and online continuing education courses to healthcare professionals using high level technology for online viewing."  My experiences with them so far tell me they are right on track.  Their list of available live and online conferences is extensive, with many different topics from which to choose, and I experienced "no technical difficulties" in either of my courses.  Sound interesting?  Check them out!

Nice chatting with you!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment