Facebook Instagram Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers BlogLovin Home Image Map

May 4, 2015

What's in My Cart: Teacher Appreciation Sale Linky


It's that time of year again, time for the Teachers Pay Teachers Teacher Appreciation Sale! Yay! I always find some awesome products to buy at a bargain price. I've linked up with Jenna at Speech Room News to show you what's in my cart this time around.


I'm definitely going to grab Brittany's Summer Print and Go Language Pack. I've got a couple of her other seasonal print and go packs and they are AWESOME! Very versatile and very little prep, and they cover a multitude of goals. Perfect for the end of the year and all summer long!

There are two great baseball-themed products I'm looking at...


Speechasaurus' Baseball Themed Language Activities, which targets describing, WH questions, vocabulary and categories...


...and Jessica's (The Speech Space) Baseball Mania! for targeting auditory and reading comprehension.  They both look so awesome, so maybe I'll get both!


Gold Country SLP's Summer Mystery Pictures is another item in my cart.  Kids love these! And this pack includes 6900 words! I think these will be great to send home as homework.


I was lucky enough to preview this one, and it is adorable!  Be sure to check this one out!  It targets pronouns, past tense verbs and adjectives. It would also be a great one to send home as homework!


My cart is getting full, but I can't check out without this one!  Super Power Speech's Social Language Informal Assessment is a must-have!

A product I'm loving right now is my Goin' to the Zoo  Early Language Pack.


It targets all sorts of early language skills including pronouns, plurals, WH questions, basic concepts, and possessives, and even has a set of cards and directions you can use with your Cariboo game.  I used this set for two whole weeks and my kids loved it! Be sure to check it out if you've got little ones on your caseload!

So that's a look at what's in my cart.  What's in yours?  Are you still looking?  Then head back over to Jenna's site and see what some of my friends have in their cart!


No comments:

Post a Comment