Facebook Instagram Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers BlogLovin Home Image Map

May 18, 2015

Homework Hotline Linky


I'm linking up with my friend Tracy from Gold Country SLP  to let you know about two of my products that would be fantastic to send home as homework this summer or any time of year. They are both designed to be used with preschoolers and K-1, and are completely black and white with no prep required!


The first one is my Blowing Bubbles Categories.  This one has four different activities for identifying members of categories and naming categories in three different formats: dot paint worksheets, cut and paste, and flip books, which are great for using in the car. My parents tell me they like to pull them out and use them when they're in carpool lines, or at the gas station, or anytime they find themselves waiting for a few minutes. Great idea!


The second one is a companion product that targets early developing sounds, called Blowing Bubbles Early Sounds. These print-and-go worksheets feature 5 different words per page and are great for using with dot paints, but you could cover the pictures with chips, erasers or anything else you'd like. Picture cards are also included. My families LOVE these!

You'll find both of these items in my TpT Store!

Thanks for stopping by! Now go back to Tracy's blog and visit some other talented blogger's pages to gather some more awesome homework ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment