I have always thought of myself as a person who dreads change. There are many times when I find myself wishing that "things" could go back to being just as they were. But then I got to really thinking about changes, and it turns out that I don't really hate ALL change. So what's the deal? What kinds of changes do I dread? Here's a list of some changes I've experienced in the last six months and how I feel about them.
1. Online mobile deposits with my bank app: Bring it on! I love it! Such a time-saver!
2. My middle son moving to Seattle: Boo!
3. Progress in treatment (both monumental and small): Yay! I love it! It inspires me!
4. Buying a new car: Boo! Too much work and I hate the payments.
5. Meeting and networking with new online SLP friends: Love it any day of the week!
6. New procedures for preauthorization of services through the insurance company I bill to the most: Awful. Don't even get me started.
7. My favorite grocery store closing after being "my store" for the past 20 years: What? They can't do this to me! Don't they know how convenient it is for me to shop there? I know where everything is! Ugh!
8. A new locally-sourced grocery story opening in the new shopping center: Yes! I love all the healthy food options! (But it IS located in a spot that is less convenient.) (And I don't know where anything is.)
9. Needing to paint my kitchen: Rats. It's been like this for 12 years now. It's just fine, right?
But the best one is #10, so (drumroll please), without further ado...
10. Giving my blog and social media sites a makeover: Yes! I'm so excited! I can't believe I've waited THIS LONG to do it! And Blogs Fit for a Queen did a fabulous job with the design and pulling it all together.
So what do you think of the new look??? I hope you like it, because I won't be changing it anytime soon!