Facebook Instagram Pinterest TeachersPayTeachers BlogLovin Home Image Map

April 30, 2013

Buggy Mats: Open-Ended Activity Mats



I just love open-ended materials that can be used for multiple purposes, don't you?  I purchased some adorable bug graphics earlier this spring when I made Froggy's Feeding Frenzy and decided to use them to make a set of activity mats.

You can use these versatile mats with play dough....



...or with your chips and magnet from Super Duper's Chipper Chat...


...or with dot paints for any speech and language goal you can think of!



There are five adorable mats in this set, and they can be found here.  Graphics credits go to Goodness & Fun on etsy.com and Kelly Medina Studios.

Have fun!

Pam

4 comments:

  1. Hello ,
    I have read your all post on your blog,according to me this is one of best refrence to kids mats in web. I hope you will post more best articles in future.
    You can also read my articles posting related to kids mats
    http://www.fitnessmatsindia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you still have these mats available on your TPT site? I can't seem to locate them! They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nevermind! I was able to find them! Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete